Create a guessing game using Python. Start your file by declaring a correct answer as a string, e.g. correctAnswer = "8" (use a number between 1 and 10). Use python's input to get an answer from the user and store their input in a variable.
1. Compare their input to the correct answer, report if correct or not, then finish.
2. Compare their input and report whether the guess was high or low, then finish.
3. Use while to allow the user to update their input; only finish when they get their guess correct.
4. Add code that allows the user to quit at any time by typing either q or Q.
5. Change your declaration of correctAnswer to correctAnswer = 8 (i.e., without the quotes). In a PDF upload a description of how the behavior of your code changes? Why? How did you go about understanding what was happening? What resources were useful, what did you understand or not understand when seeking the answer?