15: Instructor-Graded Assignment
No Due Date
a file upload
- Print the assignment pdf file.
- Complete the printed assignment in pencil or pen. Make sure that your writing is dark and clear so that it will be legible when scanned.
To submit your assignment:
- Complete this assignment by hand, using pencil (or pen) and paper.
- Use a scanner to digitize your handwritten work. For detailed instructions, please see Digitizing Handwritten Work.
- Include all pages of your assignment in one PDF file unless the assignment requires you do otherwise.
- Review your scan carefully, making sure that all of your work is legible. If your instructor is unable to read your assignment, it will be returned to you.
- Use this file naming convention: LastNameAssignmentNumber.fileextension (Smith15.pdf).
- Click on Submit Assignment to upload your file.
- Once you submit your file, you will not be allowed to make any changes to your submission.
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.